To order this detailed 245+ page report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/collaborative-robots-market.html
- An overview of the current market landscape of cobots, providing information on the market availability (available and under development), industrial task(s) performed (air blowing / spraying, CNC machine tending, gluing / dispensing / welding, loading / unloading, material handling, material removal / processing, packaging, palletizing, picking and placing, quality inspection, screw driving and small-part assembly), weight of cobots, payload capacity, degrees of freedom, maximum reach, position repeatability, number of arms, type of mounting, temperature of operational environment, end-user industry (aerospace, agriculture, automotive, food processing, electrical / electronic, life sciences / pharmaceutical, logistics, manufacturing, metal, and plastic and polymer), and cost of cobot. In addition, it presents details of the cobot manufacturers, highlighting year of establishment, company size, and location of headquarters.
- An in-depth analysis of the contemporary market trends, presented using four schematic representations, including [A] an insightful heat map representation, highlighting the distribution of cobots on the basis of payload capacity and industrial task(s), [B] a tree map representation of the cobots, distributed on the basis of company size and end-users, and [C] a world map representation, highlighting the regional distribution of manufacturers.
- Elaborate profiles of companies that are engaged in the development of cobots. Each company profile features a brief overview of the company (with information on year of establishment, number of employees, location of headquarters and key members of the executive team), details of their respective product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An insightful three-dimensional bubble chart representation, highlighting the competitiveness analysis of cobot manufacturers, taking into consideration the supplier strength (based on expertise of the manufacturer), product portfolio strength, portfolio diversity and number of industrial task(s) that can be performed.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of key industry players, highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary products by taking into consideration several relevant aspects, such as the experience of a cobot manufacturer, number of industrial task(s), number of products offered and product diversity.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of cobots based on various relevant parameters, such as supplier power (based on expertise of the manufacturer) and product specifications (payload capacity, maximum reach, number of arms, type of mounting, and number of industrial task(s) performed).
- A discussion on key technological innovations (tools / technologies), such as advanced grippers, artificial intelligence, machine learning, vision technology and voice interface, in the cobots industry.
- An insightful discussion on the effects of COVID-19 outbreak on the automation industry. It includes a brief discussion on the short-term and long-term impact of the disease outbreak on the market opportunity for developers.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Payload Capacity
- Below 6 Kg
- Between 6 and 10 Kg
- Above 10 Kg
- Industrial Operation
- Small Part Assembly
- Case Packing
- Material Handling
- Palletizing / Depalletizing
- Picking and Placing
- Other Operations
- End-User (Industry)
- Automotive Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Electrical / Electronic Industry
- Plastic and Rubber Industry
- Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Industry
- Metal Industry
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/collaborative-robots-market/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key benefits and current limitations associated with the use of cobots?
- Who are the leading players engaged in the manufacturing of cobots?
- What are the most popular industrial applications of cobots?
- What is the likely cost saving opportunity associated with the use of cobots?
- How can end users prepare their workforce for interaction with cobots?
- What impact is the recent COVID-19 pandemic likely to have on the global cobots market?
- What opportunities are available for cobots manufacturers in emerging markets?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the anticipated future trends within the cobots market?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Deep Learning Market: Focus on Medical Image Processing, 2020-2030
- Digital Health Market: Focus on Digital Therapeutics (2nd Edition), 2020-2030
- AR / VR based Healthcare Digital Marketing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415